- Ouachita Technical College serves 1,542 students (40% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 20% of the student body.
- Ouachita Technical College is the only community colleges within Hot Spring County, AR.
- The nearest community college is National Park Community College (14.9 miles away).
Ouachita Technical College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|58 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,542 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:27||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||621 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||921 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||2%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- OTC's hassle-free registration, computer and learning labs, "hands-on" learning, caring faculty, and staff; career, academic, personal counseling; basic skills instruction, and free tutoring, are offered to help you succeed.
- Whether you want to prepare for a new career with a degree or certificate, to get the basics to transfer to a university, to upgrade your skills, to complete your GED, to get customized training for your employees, or to just learn to send e-mail to family and friends, OTC has a credit and/or non-credit course or program for you.
- Ouachita Technical College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Related School Videos:
Ouachita Technical College RN Class of 2010
2 years ago
RN Class of 2011!!
1 year ago.