- Ridgewater College serves 4,052 students (68% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Ridgewater College is the only community colleges within Kandiyohi County, MN.
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|153 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,052 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:26||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||2,737 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,315 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Ridgewater College is a community and technical college that offers more than 100 educational programs in Transfer Education, transfer options, and technical education. Ridgewater College serves more than 5500 students on its campuses in the growing communities of Willmar and Hutchinson, Minnesota.
- Ridgewater College also offers some programs that are unique in the state of Minnesota and nationally. Small class sizes, up-to-date technology, and access to many student activities and organizations (including intercollegiate sports, choir, theater, and Student Senate) give students the opportunity to enjoy a positive college experience. Ridgewater College is proud of its scholarship foundation, and excellent graduation and job placement rates.
- Ridgewater College is recognized as an educational leader that exemplifies innovation and excellence within a student-centered learning environment, and is dedicated to providing an accessible, affordable, and supportive setting for all students.
- At Ridgewater College, students are encouraged to participate in a wide variety of activities including: arts, athletics, student government, theater, music, clubs, and organizations (offerings differ by campus).
- Ridgewater College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Happy Holidays from Ridgewater College!
29 days ago
Wall Drawing at Ridgewater College
1 month ago
Kevin Parks #4 - Ridgewater College 2012 Highlights
2 months ago
Emanuell Williams 2011 Fr. Ridgewater College
1 year ago.
Related School News:
- Agriculture/Job Placement High - KDUZ/KARP Radio
posted on April 5, 2013 at 12:08:54 pm
Agriculture/Job Placement HighKDUZ/KARP RadioIt is safe to say that just about every student who graduates from the agriculture programs at ...
- Souza New SD Dairy Princess - World Dairy Diary
posted on March 28, 2013 at 04:22:00 pm
World Dairy DiarySouza New SD Dairy PrincessWorld Dairy DiaryHer parents are Rae Lynn and Philip Maher and she is a student at Ridgewater College in Willmar, Minn., ...
- Murray County News - Murray County News
posted on March 27, 2013 at 05:08:39 am
Murray County NewsMurray County NewsMurray County NewsTanlee was raised in Storden, Minnesota and she attended Ridgewater College, of Willmar. She graduated with a ...