- East Arkansas Community College serves 1,512 students (48% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 28:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 46% of the student body.
- East Arkansas Community College is the only community colleges within Saint Francis County, AR.
East Arkansas Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|54 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,512 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:28||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||722 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||790 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- The College is dedicated to promoting the intellectual and cultural advancement of the community and to fostering tolerance and mutual respect among its members by offering the human and physical resources of the College. Through these efforts and through its cooperation with other educational institutions, the College is an active partner in the economic and social progress of Eastern Arkansas.
- Our primary focus is providing students with information and tools to help them make good choices. Academic advisors work closely with students throughout their college stay to establish trust and cultivate long-term advisor-advisee relationships. Students can expect to receive advising that encompasses exploration of life goals; exploration of vocational goals; program and course choices; and scheduling courses.
- The Learning Resource Center opened in December of 2000. The 15,000 square foot building houses the EACC Library, the Business and Industry Training Center, Continuing and Community Education, Tech Prep, the Distance Learning Lab, the Multimedia Lab, two conference rooms, and two classrooms.
- EACC offers many opportunities for students to participate in music courses and activities.
Related School Videos:
Health Care Professions - A Day in the Life
1 year ago.
Related School News:
- FORREST CITY - Helena Daily World
posted on January 23, 2013 at 10:57:51 pm
FORREST CITYHelena Daily World25, at the East Arkansas Community College Fine Arts Center in Forrest City, AR. The networking brunch will ...
- Health and fitness calendar - Memphis Commercial Appeal
posted on January 21, 2013 at 06:05:59 am
Health and fitness calendarMemphis Commercial AppealLifeblood Blood Drives: Open to the public.Tuesday: 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Campbell Clinic, 7545 Airways, ...
- Ark. AG to speak at Forrest City event - Stuttgart Daily Leader
posted on January 10, 2013 at 03:20:38 pm
Ark. AG to speak at Forrest City eventStuttgart Daily LeaderMcDaniel is to speak Thursday night at the chamber's banquet at East Arkansas Community College. A ...