- Bristol Community College serves 8,893 students (49% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 32:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 16% of the student body.
- Bristol Community College is the only community colleges within Bristol County, MA.
- The nearest community college is New England Institute of Technology (16.8 miles away).
Bristol Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|279 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||8,893 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:32||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||4,345 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4,548 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Bristol Community College is a public two-year, comprehensive community college offering more than 120 career and transfer programs of study that lead to associate's degrees or certificates in liberal arts, healthcare, business, engineering technology, and public safety. A learner-centered, supportive community, BCC enrolls more than 8,000 students in credit programs in four locations as well as online through the eLearning program, and hundreds more in noncredit courses and programs. Founded in 1965, BCC is the leading resource for education and workforce development in southeastern Massachusetts, continually providing programs that nurture the region's economic health and well-being and enable individuals to make productive life choices.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
A New Semester At Bristol Community College
1 month ago
Flu Vaccinations At Bristol Community College
1 month ago
Bristol Community College - Wiki Article
0 months ago
Related School News:
- Amanda Carr, Dunwells, Kate Taylor top music picks - The Patriot Ledger
posted on February 14, 2013 at 07:32:20 pm
Amanda Carr, Dunwells, Kate Taylor top music picksThe Patriot LedgerSunday night is busy again: former member of The Posies and Big Star, Ken Stringfellow (right) ...
- Williams, Knights net big win over Bristol CC - Warwick Beacon
posted on February 14, 2013 at 06:11:31 pm
Warwick BeaconWilliams, Knights net big win over Bristol CCWarwick BeaconThe CCRI Knights men's basketball team hosted the Bees of Bristol Community College ...
- Word power: BCC hosts African-American Read-in - Fall River Spirit
posted on February 14, 2013 at 04:14:27 pm
Word power: BCC hosts African-American Read-inFall River SpiritStudents, faculty and staff at Bristol Community College gathered Feb. 6 for the 24th National ...
2845 students | 16.8 mi. away
356 students | 17.5 mi. away
17775 students | 18.7 mi. away