- Scottsdale Community College serves 11,257 students (33% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 35:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Scottsdale Community College is one of 34 community colleges within Maricopa County, AZ.
- The nearest community college is Anthem College-Phoenix (9.8 miles away).
Scottsdale Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|318 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||11,257 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:35||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||3,704 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7,553 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Scottsdale Community College is located on the eastern boundary of the city of Scottsdale, Arizona on 160 acres of leased land belonging to the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community. When you come to Scottsdale Community College, we give you what you came for - excellent programs of study.
- S.C.C., a two-year college, opened its doors in September, 1970, with 948 students. It is one of 10 colleges in the Maricopa Community College District. The beautiful campus with its unobstructed view of the mountains is located at Pima and Chaparral Roads.
- S.C.C. has also broadened opportunities to students to prepare for careers that do not require four-year degrees. Applied Sciences offers over 23 different career or occupational programs including nursing, drafting, fashion merchandising, interior design, hospitality, culinary arts, administration of justice, equine science, tribal management, and computer information programs. These programs are styled in accordance with the needs of students, the community, business, and industry. College personnel work closely with community employers to assess current educational and training needs.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- Semones named grid coach at Occidental - Los Angeles Wave Newspapers
posted on January 9, 2013 at 10:07:00 pm
Semones named grid coach at OccidentalLos Angeles Wave NewspapersSemones grew up in Mesa, Ariz. and then later played defensive back at Scottsdale Community ...
- Biz Buzz for Jan. 7, 2013 - Budgeteer
posted on January 7, 2013 at 06:37:08 am
Biz Buzz for Jan. 7, 2013BudgeteerSchlenvogt has six years of experience and studied architectural technology at Scottsdale Community ...
- Texans face rough patch after streak ends - LubbockOnline.com
posted on January 7, 2013 at 06:25:13 am
Texans face rough patch after streak endsLubbockOnline.comOn New Year's Eve, they shot 34.7 percent in a 71-67 streak-breaking setback to Scottsdale ...
1532 students | 9.8 mi. away
1425 students | 13.8 mi. away
6797 students | 14.2 mi. away
1670 students | 16.0 mi. away
21373 students | 18.3 mi. away