- Louisiana Technical College-Mansfield Campus serves 239 students.
- Minority enrollment is 60% of the student body.
- Louisiana Technical College-Mansfield Campus is the only community colleges within De Soto County, LA.
Louisiana Technical College-Mansfield Campus
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||YES||YES|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Public Rural-serving Small||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Enrollment||239 students||1,418 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||3%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education.
- The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs.
- The campus, located at 943 Oxford Road, has been serving the people in this community since November 14, 1977. Though the name over the door has changed many times in our 29 years our mission has always remained the same; to provide training, which assists students in acquiring the skills necessary for employment.
- The Mansfield Campus offers a variety of Diplomas and Certificates. We do not offer Associate Degrees. Program lengths vary from one semester to five semesters.
- The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits Louisiana Technical College-Mansfield Campus. This accreditation means that, nationwide, this college will be recognized as meeting standards of training acceptable for accreditation.