- Louisiana Technical College-Morgan Smith Campus serves 150 students.
- Minority enrollment is 30% of the student body.
- Louisiana Technical College-Morgan Smith Campus is the only community colleges within Jefferson Davis County, LA.
- The nearest community college is Louisiana State University Eunice (18.1 miles away).
Louisiana Technical College-Morgan Smith Campus
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||YES||YES|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Public Rural-serving Small||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Enrollment||150 students||1,418 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||2%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education.
- The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs.
- Morgan Smith Campus is located in the city of Jennings the heart of Jeff Davis Parish. We are a vocational and technical college delivering courses and programs through on-campus instruction and the Internet. Louisiana Technical College (LTC), Morgan Smith Campus delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. This campus provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student, business, and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
- Louisiana Technical College, Acadian Campus is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education and is part of the Louisiana Community and Technical College System and The Louisiana Technical College.