- Anthem College-Phoenix serves 1,532 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 29:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 53% of the student body.
- Anthem College-Phoenix is one of 34 community colleges within Maricopa County, AZ.
- The nearest community college is Brookline College (Phoenix) (6.2 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|52 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,532 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:29||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||1,532 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||7%||1%|
|% Two or more races||2%||2%|
- The first HTI campus, High-Tech Institute – Phoenix, was formed in 1982. HTI offers 25 campuses in 17 states across the nation. It also operates Anthem College Online, a division of High-Tech Institute Phoenix, as its online campus.
- High-Tech Institute offers a great selection of degree programs. Whether you want to be a Massage Therapist, a Computer Forensics Specialist, a Graphic Designer or a Criminal Investigator, we have the career training you need. With both Associate and Bachelor Degrees, plus Online Degree Programs.
- Whether you are getting out of high school or returning to school, our highly-focused Degree Programs give you the important job training you need in the workplace. We offer valuable, hands-on instruction that equips you with real-world skills for which today's employers are looking.
- HTI's Graduate Placement Department has one goal—to help you find a job after you graduate. We'll notify you of job openings, help you create a resume, show you how to conduct job searches, and prep you for interviews.
1425 students | 6.2 mi. away
1670 students | 6.9 mi. away
6797 students | 7.0 mi. away
21373 students | 9.5 mi. away
199 students | 11.5 mi. away