- Eastern Arizona College serves 6,708 students (35% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 35:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 32% of the student body.
- Eastern Arizona College is the only community colleges within Graham County, AZ.
Eastern Arizona College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|192 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,708 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:35||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||2,355 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4,353 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||8%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Eastern Arizona College truly must be experienced in person to fully appreciate its unique character. Our small size, pastoral setting, and diverse student body create an atmosphere unlike anyplace else you will find in Arizona. In fact, at first glimpse of the campus, lined with sycamores and evergreens and framed by the Gila and Pinaleno Mountains, you'll feel this is a place you can call home.
- Eastern Arizona is a public community college. Founded as St. Joseph Stake Academy in 1888, it provided education for the youth of the Gila Valley from 1890 until 1933. The institution introduced junior college courses in the early 1920s. Eastern Arizona College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.
- Eastern Arizona College has a comprehensive financial aid program to ensure, to the extent of available funding, that no student will be denied a college education because of lack of funds. EAC believes that primary responsibility for financing your education rests with you and your family. The ability of you and your family to provide that support is calculated through a federally approved needs analysis system.
- Eastern Arizona College encourages and supports a varied program of student activities and organizations. These include athletics, dramatics, music, religion, student publications, intramural sports, politics, and social and scholastic organizations.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Eastern Arizona College Campus.mov
8 months ago
Eastern Arizona College History
11 months ago
Eastern Arizona College Celebrates 2011
1 year ago.
Related School News:
- EAC featured in national news articles - Eastern Arizona Courier
posted on December 22, 2012 at 11:53:42 am
EAC featured in national news articlesEastern Arizona CourierRecent articles published in the American Independent and the Huffington Post shared the story of ...
- EAC holiday schedule announced - Eastern Arizona Courier
posted on December 19, 2012 at 12:09:08 pm
EAC holiday schedule announcedEastern Arizona CourierEastern Arizona College's last official day of classes for the Fall 2012 semester was Dec. 14. All ...
- Eastern women discover their strength in win over Matadors - Eastern Arizona Courier
posted on December 12, 2012 at 12:02:14 pm
Eastern women discover their strength in win over MatadorsEastern Arizona CourierThe Eastern Arizona College women's basketball team found that strength of heart in ...