- Macon State College serves 6,431 students.
- Minority enrollment is 42% of the student body.
- Macon State College is one of 2 community colleges within Bibb County, GA.
- The nearest community college is Central Georgia Technical College (2.4 miles away).
Macon State College
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||YES||YES|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Enrollment||6,431 students||1,418 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Macon State College, founded in 1968, has grown from a small junior college of 1,100 students to the largest undergraduate college in Central Georgia.
- With beautiful facilities in Macon and Warner Robins, the College is focused on providing professionally oriented programs to address the workforce needs of Georgia. Our baccalaureate degree programs are market-driven disciplines essential to the economic vitality of Central Georgia. The College continues to prepare students to compete in a technologically advanced global economy while developing important life skills and a firm foundation in the liberal arts.
- As a complement to its baccalaureate mission, Macon State offers a variety of associate of arts and associate of science degrees, transfer programs and career certificate programs.
- The 167-acre Macon Campus, located in western Bibb County near the intersection of U.S. 80 and Interstate 475, has 13 major structures committed to academic and student support, including a newly renovated Library; an Arts Complex housing theatre, music and art; and a new Student Life Center, which contains essential student services and the College's Division of Business Administration.
Related School Videos:
Summer Fun @ Macon State College
1 year ago.
Kingsmen macon state college.mp4
1 year ago.
Macon State college vs Trinity baptist college
1 year ago.
Related School News:
- University presidents set for salary bump - St. George Daily Spectrum
posted on June 6, 2013 at 01:39:08 am
University presidents set for salary bumpSt. George Daily SpectrumDixie StateĆs peers include Macon State College in Georgia, Colorado State University-Pueblo ...
- Job Title: Salesperson for Retail Cosmetics - PayScale Career News
posted on May 7, 2013 at 06:57:17 pm
Job Title: Salesperson for Retail CosmeticsPayScale Career NewsEducation: Took some classes at Griffin Technical College; computer programming courses for 1 ...
- Middle Georgia economy should grow as Peach State grows - Macon Telegraph (blog)
posted on May 5, 2013 at 05:01:52 am
Macon Telegraph (blog)Middle Georgia economy should grow as Peach State growsMacon Telegraph (blog)Macon State College (now Middle Georgia State College) nursing students Ashley Daniel ...