- Fortis College (Tampa) serves 385 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 70% of the student body.
- Fortis College (Tampa) is one of 8 community colleges within Hillsborough County, FL.
- The nearest community college is Everest University-Brandon (0.6 miles away).
Fortis College (Tampa)
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|22 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||385 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:18||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||385 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Webster College is a Senior college accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, associate degrees and bachelor's degrees. The Accrediting Council is identified as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions is also recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- At Webster College, our specialty is career-focused training designed to provide you with maximum job placement potential in a short amount of time. We offer day and evening classes so you may design a class schedule that works with your lifestyle.
- At Webster College, your future is our business - and so is your career search preparation. Our Career Services Department is dedicated to the future success of each graduate. Career Services Directors assist students with developing Professional Career, resume, cover letter and reference sheet preparation, creating their professional portfolio, polishing interviewing skills, career guidance and planning and networking with local businesses.
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico in the Tampa Bay area, Pasco is part of a nine-county region referred to as the "Nature Coast." Within Pasco County, there are more than 100 square miles of managed recreational facilities, including parks, four artificial reefs (one made up of surplus military tanks), more than 25 golf courses, and three State-designated canoe trails. The possibilities to enjoy the outdoors and nature are unlimited.
7251 students | 0.6 mi. away
478 students | 3.9 mi. away
27955 students | 6.7 mi. away
31793 students | 22.5 mi. away