- Brevard Community College serves 18,096 students (40% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 34:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Brevard Community College is one of 2 community colleges within Brevard County, FL.
- The nearest community college is Everest University (17.9 miles away).
Brevard Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|539 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||18,096 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:34||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||7,176 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||10,920 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Situated on Florida's Space Coast, BCC has four integrated campuses – in Cocoa, Melbourne, Palm Bay and Titusville – an aerospace program at the Kennedy Space Center and a Virtual campus. BCC's diverse 25,000+ student body is made up of high school graduates, business professionals, retirees and everyday people who are university-bound, seeking new career paths or simply following a love of learning.
- Brevard Community College offers a variety of degree and certificate programs designed to help you transfer to a four-year college or go directly into the workforce. Also, we offer many non-credit courses for students who simply wish to upgrade their skills.
- BCC serves almost half of the county's residents with educational programs and cultural, sporting, and entertainment events. BCC has a rich athletic tradition, with nine National Junior College Athletic Association titles, 25 conference championships, and 21 Florida Community College Athletics Association titles. BCC is a member of the Suncoast Conference of the FCCAA.
- BCC is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Located on the Cocoa Campus are three of the world's most technologically advanced facilities: The Astronaut Memorial Planetarium, the BCC/UCF Joint Use Library, and the Florida Solar Energy Center. Together these facilities comprise the main components of the Florida Circle of Science and Technology.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- Eau Gallie grad picks Army over college - Florida Today
posted on March 25, 2013 at 04:09:06 pm
Eau Gallie grad picks Army over collegeFlorida TodayEven though Blaze Braun earned college credits through Brevard Community College while still in high ...
- BCC set to offer 10 4-year degrees; new logo approved - Florida Today
posted on March 25, 2013 at 06:22:53 am
BCC set to offer 10 4-year degrees; new logo approvedFlorida TodayMELBOURNE ? Four-year degrees will soon be offered at Brevard Community College ? and ...
- Local college roundup: BCC, FIT softball squads post wins - Florida Today
posted on March 24, 2013 at 05:12:57 am
Local college roundup: BCC, FIT softball squads post winsFlorida TodayBrevard Community College's softball team projected itself back into the Florida College ...