- The Commonwealth Medical College serves 169 students.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 18% of the student body.
- The Commonwealth Medical College is one of 5 community colleges within Lackawanna County, PA.
- The nearest community college is Johnson College (2.9 miles away).
The Commonwealth Medical College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|42 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||169 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:4||1:21|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- Datebook: Your guide to area activities and events - Scranton Times-Tribune
posted on December 29, 2012 at 09:09:25 am
Datebook: Your guide to area activities and eventsScranton Times-Tribune7, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m., The Commonwealth Medical College, 525 Pine St., email email@example.com ...
- Woman facing charges after police allegedly find marijuana in home - Scranton Times-Tribune
posted on December 22, 2012 at 09:00:18 am
Woman facing charges after police allegedly find marijuana in homeScranton Times-TribuneHer residence is just blocks away from Northeast Intermediate School, ...
- TCMC names local to administrative position - Go Lackawanna
posted on December 21, 2012 at 06:54:28 pm
TCMC names local to administrative positionGo LackawannaMarise Garofalo has been named vice president for institutional advancement at The Commonwealth ...
472 students | 2.9 mi. away
1567 students | 10.5 mi. away
students | 11.4 mi. away
535 students | 14.7 mi. away
7552 students | 23.1 mi. away