- Mandl The College of Allied Health serves 703 students.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 29:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 91% of the student body.
- Mandl The College of Allied Health is one of 19 community colleges within New York County, NY.
- The nearest community college is Tri-State College Of Acupuncture (1.9 miles away).
Mandl The College of Allied Health
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|24 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||703 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:29||1:21|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
150 students | 1.9 mi. away
9189 students | 4.7 mi. away
13424 students | 10.3 mi. away
17198 students | 14.2 mi. away
2729 students | 14.2 mi. away