- Ohio Business College (Columbus) serves 204 students.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 45% of the student body.
- Ohio Business College (Columbus) is one of 11 community colleges within Franklin County, OH.
- The nearest community college is Bradford School (Columbus) (5.3 miles away).
Ohio Business College (Columbus)
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|18 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||204 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:11||1:21|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
Related School Videos:
Ohio Business College Columbus TV Spot 2012-2013
5 months ago