- Carrington College California-Emeryville serves 353 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 71:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 94% of the student body.
- Carrington College California-Emeryville is one of 13 community colleges within Alameda County, CA.
- The nearest community college is College of Alameda (4.1 miles away).
Carrington College California-Emeryville
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|5 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||353 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:71||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||353 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||2%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
6503 students | 4.1 mi. away
832 students | 7.9 mi. away
7651 students | 9.2 mi. away
33902 students | 11.6 mi. away
14143 students | 17.3 mi. away