- University of Connecticut-Tri-Campus serves 2,509 students (77% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 139:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- University of Connecticut-Tri-Campus is one of 3 community colleges within New Haven County, CT.
- The nearest community college is Naugatuck Valley Community College (1.8 miles away).
University of Connecticut-Tri-Campus
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|18 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,509 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:139||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||1,942 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||567 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||450-560||410-520|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||450-560||410-530|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||18-23||17-21|
7195 students | 1.8 mi. away
957 students | 8.1 mi. away
152 students | 17.5 mi. away
4518 students | 24.0 mi. away