- University of Connecticut-Stamford serves 1,318 students (65% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 73:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- University of Connecticut-Stamford is one of 5 community colleges within Fairfield County, CT.
- The nearest community college is Norwalk Community College (5.8 miles away).
University of Connecticut-Stamford
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|18 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,318 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:73||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||859 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||459 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||440-560||410-520|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||460-570||410-530|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||20-28||17-21|
Related School Videos:
4 years ago
Related School News:
- Stamford recognizes top teachers, names Teacher of the Year - The Hour
posted on May 10, 2013 at 01:01:12 am
Stamford recognizes top teachers, names Teacher of the YearThe HourSTAMFORD -- Educators and schools officials met at the University of Connecticut Stamford ...
6740 students | 5.8 mi. away
625 students | 11.8 mi. away
6197 students | 20.1 mi. away
585 students | 20.3 mi. away