- University of Connecticut-Avery Point serves 709 students (76% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 39:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- University of Connecticut-Avery Point is one of 3 community colleges within New London County, CT.
- The nearest community college is Mitchell College (1.7 miles away).
University of Connecticut-Avery Point
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|18 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||709 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:39||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||538 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||171 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||450-560||410-520|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||470-570||410-530|
|ACT English (25-75%)||22-25||15-22|
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School News:
- Pitching paves way - Kirkwood Student Media
posted on March 29, 2013 at 01:41:16 am
Pitching paves wayKirkwood Student MediaSophomore pitcher Colin Belk winds up against University of Connecticut Avery Point on March 17 in Vero Beach, ...