- St. Louis College of Health Careers (Fenton) serves 263 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 14% of the student body.
- St. Louis College of Health Careers (Fenton) is one of 14 community colleges within Saint Louis County, MO.
- The nearest community college is Missouri College (9.1 miles away).
St. Louis College of Health Careers (Fenton)
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|33 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||263 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:8||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||263 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees