- Southwest Institute of Healing Arts serves 1,711 students (41% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 74:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Southwest Institute of Healing Arts is one of 34 community colleges within Maricopa County, AZ.
- The nearest community college is Anthem College-Phoenix (9.1 miles away).
Southwest Institute of Healing Arts
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|23 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,711 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:74||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||709 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,002 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
Related School Videos:
Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (SWIHA),
4 years ago
KC Miller, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts
4 years ago
1532 students | 9.1 mi. away
1425 students | 15.1 mi. away
6797 students | 15.8 mi. away
1670 students | 15.9 mi. away
21373 students | 18.6 mi. away