- Santa Barbara Business College (Santa Maria) serves 358 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 70% of the student body.
- Santa Barbara Business College (Santa Maria) is one of 3 community colleges within Santa Barbara County, CA.
- The nearest community college is Allan Hancock College (0.8 miles away).
Santa Barbara Business College (Santa Maria)
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|15 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||358 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:24||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||358 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||2%||1%|
|% Two or more races||6%||2%|