- Memorial Hospital School of Nursing serves 117 students (16% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 21% of the student body.
- Memorial Hospital School of Nursing is one of 6 community colleges within Albany County, NY.
- The nearest community college is Bryant and Stratton College-Albany (3.5 miles away).
Memorial Hospital School of Nursing
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|9 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||117 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:13||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||19 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||98 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees