- Pasadena City College serves 26,921 students (36% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 44:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 79% of the student body.
- Pasadena City College is one of 60 community colleges within Los Angeles County, CA.
- The nearest community college is American Academy of Dramatic Arts-Los Angeles (13.4 miles away).
Pasadena City College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|617 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||26,921 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:44||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||9,733 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||17,188 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||2%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Pasadena City College is one of America's top community colleges, with a strong reputation for academics and leading-edge technology. Pasadena City College is located in the Los Angeles suburb of Pasadena, California, USA. It often called by its acronym, PCC. Its current president is Dr. James Kossler.
- Pasadena City College can trace its roots back to 1911 when eighteen acres were acquired for the construction of a new campus for Pasadena High School. An additional nineteen acres were purchased in 1923 expanding the campus to 37.39 aces. The property was bounded on the north by Colorado Boulevard, the east by Sierra Bonita Avenue, the south by Blanch Street (later Del Mar) and the west by Hill Avenue.
- Pasadena City College sponsors intercollegiate teams through the Physical Education Division. We offer 16 intercollegiate sports teams in 11 different sports.
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- Jackson Memorial band at the Rose Parade 11 a.m. today - Asbury Park Press
posted on January 1, 2013 at 02:57:03 pm
Jackson Memorial band at the Rose Parade 11 a.m. todayAsbury Park PressJackson Memorial High School Jaguar Band members at rehearsal before Bandfest at Pasadena ...
- Photos: Roots of Music Marching Crusaders ? New Orleans, LA Performs At ... - Pasadena Star-News
posted on December 31, 2012 at 02:51:10 am
Photos: Roots of Music Marching Crusaders ? New Orleans, LA Performs At ...Pasadena Star-NewsRoots of Music Marching Crusaders ? New Orleans, LA during Bandfest featuring the 2013 Rose Parade bands at Pasadena ...
- Pasadena City College basketball coach Joe Peron one away from 400 - Pasadena Sun
posted on December 29, 2012 at 06:31:56 am
Pasadena City College basketball coach Joe Peron one away from 400Pasadena SunPasadena City College 55, Laney 44: Lancers Coach Joe Peron clinched win No. 399 as the ...
188 students | 13.4 mi. away
12498 students | 13.6 mi. away
21610 students | 17.9 mi. away
7628 students | 19.4 mi. away
28 students | 24.9 mi. away