- College of Business and Technology serves 146 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 29:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 97% of the student body.
- College of Business and Technology is one of 24 community colleges within Miami-Dade County, FL.
- The nearest community college is Florida Career College (Miami) (7.4 miles away).
College of Business and Technology
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|5 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||146 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:29||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||146 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- Gas prices expected to climb until May - KLTV
posted on February 19, 2013 at 12:44:23 am
Gas prices expected to climb until MayKLTV"The good things driving it are... the global economy appears to be reasonably strong, the U.S. economy is kind ...
- Deem Named 2013 WIU College of Business and Technology Distinguished ... - Western Illinois University News
posted on January 29, 2013 at 04:33:58 pm
Deem Named 2013 WIU College of Business and Technology Distinguished ...Western Illinois University NewsPrinter friendly version. MACOMB, IL ? Holly D. Deem, a 1977 graduate of ...
4101 students | 7.4 mi. away
805 students | 11.9 mi. away
61674 students | 17.8 mi. away
1668 students | 22.1 mi. away