- Herzing University Minneapolis serves 328 students.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Herzing University Minneapolis is one of 16 community colleges within Hennepin County, MN.
- The nearest community college is Anoka-Ramsey Community College (8.3 miles away).
Herzing University Minneapolis
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||YES||YES|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Enrollment||328 students||1,418 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Herzing University operates according to its motto: Career-focused, convenient, and caring. They are a university committed to giving their students convenient education options so they are able to get a quality degree without sacrificing in other areas of their lives. They put their students first by offering one-on-one guidance throughout their time at the university and career guidance after they graduate. Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440).
Related School Videos:
Herzing University Students in Minneapolis, MN
1 year ago.
9424 students | 8.3 mi. away
2275 students | 11.4 mi. away
228 students | 14.4 mi. away
1407 students | 22.1 mi. away