- Kaplan College-Vista serves 982 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 39:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 66% of the student body.
- Kaplan College-Vista is one of 22 community colleges within San Diego County, CA.
- The nearest community college is Palomar College (2.6 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|25 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||982 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:39||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||982 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||7%||2%|
- Maric College is here to help with the best in career education. We offer hands-on career education for today's fastest-growing careers in the Arts & Design, Business, Healthcare and Legal fields.
- Caring instructors bring industry expertise to the classroom so you get more than career education, you get an inside look at your industry. Our day and evening classes allow working adults the flexibility to learn and earn at the same time. With locations throughout California, you can receive rewarding career education that conveniently fits around your busy schedule.
- Maric College is part of a network of over 75 schools nationwide offering quality career-focused education.
- The tradition of excellence began in 1987 when Educational Medical, Inc. purchased three well-respected Maric Colleges - a group of career colleges offering training in the allied health fields - in Southern California. In 1998, Educational Medical, Inc. changed its name to Quest Education Corporation to better reflect the diversity of programs within the 30 schools operating in 11 states. In August of 2000, Quest Education Corporation was purchased by Kaplan, Inc., a division of the Washington Post. Quest Education Corporation changed its name to Kaplan Higher Education Corporation in 2002.