- Brookline College (Tucson) serves 800 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 50:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Brookline College (Tucson) is one of 6 community colleges within Pima County, AZ.
- The nearest community college is Brown Mackie College-Tucson (2.3 miles away).
Brookline College (Tucson)
Community College Avg.
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|16 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||800 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:50||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||800 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
- At Brookline College Tucson, we train students in the skills that today’s employers want to see. In this way, we help prepare them to compete for entry-level positions in their career fields after they graduate. he real-world facilities, hands-on learning labs and coursework that Brookline College offers enable our students to go from learning to earning in less time. This combination of hands-on learning and career knowledge helps to ensure that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed in their new career field. The campus offers a variety of the fastest growing Healthcare, Business and Legal Studies programs available. The programs include Criminal Justice, Business, Paralegal, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Medical Insurance Billing & Coding, Patient Care Technician, Pharmacy Technician and Phlebotomy Technician.
386 students | 2.3 mi. away
135 students | 3.0 mi. away
1415 students | 4.0 mi. away
34466 students | 6.5 mi. away
476 students | 9.4 mi. away