- Heald College-LLC-Portland serves 1,136 students (60% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 28:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Heald College-LLC-Portland is one of 7 community colleges within Multnomah County, OR.
- The nearest community college is Mt Hood Community College (9.5 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|41 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,136 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:28||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||685 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||451 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Designed to provide the ideal learning environment for people who are looking for a student-centered, career-focused education, the Heald philosophy is based on small class sizes and outstanding instruction. Heald has 11 campuses throughout the western United States in California, Oregon and Hawaii. Each campus has its own unique atmosphere, but they all deliver the same quality education to put you on a solid career path.
- Portland is one of our newer campuses, having joined the Heald College family in 1996. Its convenient, downtown location gives Heald a high profile in the business community and offers students easy access to public transportation. Heald Portland offers career-focused programs in business, technology and healthcare to meet the demands of Portland's growing employer base.
- Our campus at Portland is a 27,500-square-foot facility in the heart of Portland's business and civic center. Classrooms designed to maximize student comfort. Learning Resource Center featuring a library and a computer lab containing 305 student computers and 10 servers with Internet access on campus. Medical lab has leading healthcare technology.
- Heald is regionally accredited through the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).