- ITT Technical Institute-Webster serves 525 students (76% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- ITT Technical Institute-Webster is one of 24 community colleges within Harris County, TX.
- The nearest community college is Alvin Community College (11.6 miles away).
ITT Technical Institute-Webster
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|21 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||525 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:25||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||399 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||126 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- ITT Technical Institute, Houston, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation.
- ITT Technical Institute, Arlington, Texas started its first class on September 7, 1982. The school moved to its present location in January 1999. The school offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology. A branch of ITT Technical Institute, Arlington, opened in Houston (Bay Area), Texas in June 1995.
- ITT Technical Institute, Houston (Bay Area), Texas opened in June 1995 offering an associate of applied science degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology.
- The school occupies approximately 27,700 square feet which contain classrooms, laboratories, administrative offices, bookstore and a learning resource center. The facility has parking spaces, ramped entrances and restroom facilities for disabled individuals. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health.
- The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science degree.