- Pennsylvania Highlands Community College serves 1,522 students (61% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Pennsylvania Highlands Community College is one of 4 community colleges within Cambria County, PA.
- The nearest community college is Cambria-rowe Business College (Johnstown) (4.7 miles away).
Pennsylvania Highlands Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|60 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,522 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:25||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||921 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||601 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Pennsylvania Highlands Community College grants admissions to individuals who have successfully earned a high school diploma or a GED high school equivalency. We accept applications year round and admits students on a rolling basis. All students applying are encouraged to contact a representative from the Admissions Office to ensure accurate completion of the application and appropriate goals are established.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- Local colleges keep firearms prohibited - The Tribune-Democrat
posted on May 16, 2013 at 04:02:52 am
Local colleges keep firearms prohibitedThe Tribune-DemocratRobert Doperak, Pennsylvania Highlands Community College safety and security director, said weapons are ...
- Cambria plans new authority - The Tribune-Democrat
posted on May 11, 2013 at 03:02:03 am
NBC 10 PhiladelphiaCambria plans new authorityThe Tribune-DemocratFunding the authority to the tune of $150,000 per year will come from the $1.2 million that the county gives Pennsylvania Highlands ...
- College prep classes available - The Tribune-Democrat
posted on May 1, 2013 at 02:56:30 am
College prep classes availableThe Tribune-DemocratJOHNSTOWN â€” Pennsylvania Highlands Community College is offering college preparatory classes for ...
165 students | 4.7 mi. away
252 students | 6.4 mi. away
1588 students | 18.4 mi. away
1634 students | 24.2 mi. away