- California Design College serves 699 students.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- California Design College is one of 60 community colleges within Los Angeles County, CA.
- The nearest community college is American Academy of Dramatic Arts-Los Angeles (3.5 miles away).
California Design College
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||Yes||YES|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||699 students||1,418 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||119||254|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||89%||91%|
- California Design College is one of The Art Institutes, with 31 education institutions located throughout North America, providing an important source of design, media arts, fashion and culinary professionals. The parent company of The Art Institutes, Education Management Corporation (www.edmc.com), is among the largest providers of private postsecondary education in North America, based on student enrollment and revenue. Student enrollment exceeded 58,000 as of fall 2003. EDMC has 66 primary campus locations in 24 states and two Canadian provinces. EDMC's education institutes offer a broad range of academic programs concentrated in the media arts, design, fashion, culinary arts, behavioral sciences, health sciences, education, information technology and business fields, culminating in the award of associate's through doctoral degrees.
- California Design College offers a range of programs designed to enhance the skills and marketability of individuals with a variety of educational and professional backgrounds. Developed in cooperation with industry professionals, these programs are updated to meet the ever-changing needs of today's marketplace. Programs offered includes Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing, Fashion Marketing & Management, Graphic Design Interactive Media Design and Interior Design.
- California Design College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.) degrees, Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degrees, Associate of Science (A.S.) degrees, Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degrees, and Certificates.
188 students | 3.5 mi. away
21610 students | 16.7 mi. away
28 students | 21.2 mi. away