- Business institute of pennsylvania-Titusville serves - students.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Business institute of pennsylvania-Titusville is one of 2 community colleges within Crawford County, PA.
- The nearest community college is University of Pittsburgh-Titusville (24.6 miles away).
Business institute of pennsylvania-Titusville
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||YES||YES|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Business Institute of Pennsylvania, founded in 1926, is a dynamic learning institution serving the Western Pennsylvania and Eastern Ohio areas. The present owners took over the operation of the school in 1977 and have been instrumental in the numerous changes that have occurred. The approval to award an Associate in Specialized Business Degree was granted this institution early in 1982 by the Pennsylvania Department of Education. It is a worthy milestone, which gives graduates of the school enhanced credibility in the academic world as well as the local business community. In 1987, Business Institute of Pennsylvania opened an extension in Crawford County to provide opportunities for the residents of Northwest Pennsylvania. In 1994, this extension became a branch campus.
- The Business Institute of Pennsylvania, an accredited and locally owned business school, has campuses in Sharon and Meadville, Pennsylvania. The Business Institute offers customized training for area businesses. The minimum class size and material taught are negotiable and would be dependent on the specific needs of the business. Training is available on-site at the business or at the Business Institute.
- The Business Institute of Pennsylvania, specializing in education for professional careers. The college offers Associate in Specialized Business Degree Programs in Health Information Technology, Medical Office Assistant, Business Administration, Computerized Office Technology, Executive Administrative Assistant, Legal and Medical. 12-Month Diploma Programs are offered in Medical Transcription and 6-Month Diploma Programs includes Business Skills for College Graduates and Receptionist.
- The Business Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to grant diplomas and Associate in Specialized Business Degrees to graduates who earn them.