- Florida College of Natural Health (Pompano Beach) serves 493 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 70:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 49% of the student body.
- Florida College of Natural Health (Pompano Beach) is one of 12 community colleges within Broward County, FL.
- The nearest community college is Keiser University-Ft. Lauderdale (6.1 miles away).
Florida College of Natural Health (Pompano Beach)
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|7 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||493 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:70||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||493 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||4%||2%|
- Florida college of Natural Health has four campuses. Main Campus is located at Ft. Lauderdale. Branch Campuses are located at Miami, Sarasota/Manatee and Orlando.
- Programs offered by the Florida college of Natural Health includes Massage & Spa Training, Advanced Massage, Concentration in Paramedical Skin Care, Massage Skin Care Training and Professional Program in Shiatsu and Asian Bodywork.
- The Fort Lauderdale Campus is conveniently located minutes from the city on the northeast corner of Sample and Powerline Roads in Pompano Beach, Florida. The campus is approximately 12,000 square feet in size.
- Florida College of Natural Health is accredited by the Commission for Independent Education, Department of Education.
16870 students | 6.1 mi. away
40375 students | 10.8 mi. away
107 students | 15.3 mi. away
29534 students | 23.7 mi. away
1668 students | 24.4 mi. away