- Heald College-Stockton serves 2,317 students (57% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 36:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Heald College-Stockton is one of 5 community colleges within San Joaquin County, CA.
- The nearest community college is San Joaquin Delta College (1.5 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|64 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,317 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:36||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||1,324 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||993 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Heald is a nonprofit, regionally accredited private career college with campuses throughout the western United States in California, Oregon and Hawaii. We've been preparing students for workplace success since our establishment in 1863. Heald College started with one campus in San Francisco and we've expanded to 11 campuses across the western United States: Concord, Fresno, Hayward, Rancho Cordova, Roseville, Salinas, San Francisco, San Jose, Stockton, Honolulu and Portland.
- Heald's Stockton campus builds upon a legacy of teaching that began in 1906. Since its establishment, Heald Stockton has evolved into a leading career college that offers a range of programs in business, technology and healthcare. As the greater Stockton area emerges as a great market for new jobs, we continue educating students to become uniquely qualified for rewarding careers with top employers. Its 4,000-square-foot facility is conveniently located in Stockton.
- Heald offers career education and training in the following Associate Degree, Diploma, or Certificate programs in Business, Healthcare and Technology fields.
- Heald is regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
19009 students | 1.5 mi. away
396 students | 1.6 mi. away
687 students | 13.4 mi. away
1181 students | 22.8 mi. away