- The Art Institute of New York City serves 1,509 students (78% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is equalto than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 70% of the student body.
- The Art Institute of New York City is one of 19 community colleges within New York County, NY.
- The nearest community college is Tri-State College Of Acupuncture (0.4 miles away).
The Art Institute of New York City
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|72 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,509 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:21||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||1,183 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||326 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- The Art Institute of New York City is one of The Art Institutes (www.artinstitutes.edu), a system of over 45 education institutions located throughout North America, providing an important source of design, media arts, fashion and culinary professionals. The parent company of The Art Institutes, Education Management Corporation (www.edumgt.com) is among the largest providers of private post-secondary education in North America.
Related School Videos:
150 students | 0.4 mi. away
9189 students | 3.0 mi. away
13424 students | 9.0 mi. away
2729 students | 15.6 mi. away
17198 students | 16.5 mi. away