- Fortis Institute (Forty Fort) serves 535 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 41:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 16% of the student body.
- Fortis Institute (Forty Fort) is one of 2 community colleges within Luzerne County, PA.
- The nearest community college is Luzerne County Community College (8.5 miles away).
Fortis Institute (Forty Fort)
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|13 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||535 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:41||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||535 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Allied Medical & Technical Institute is at the forefront of career education in Northeast Pennsylvania. Our facilities and programs are continually being enhanced so we can offer you the best education that will get you the career training you need to enter today's job market with confidence.
- The Forty Fort campus of Allied Medical & Technical Institute is located in a lovely residential area of Wyoming Valley, which has served the Greater Wilkes-Barre area since 1984. The location of the Forty Fort campus makes it easily accessible from Rt. 81 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Our school is comprised of a friendly admissions and administrative staff and experienced instructors. We offer hands-on training that offers our students an interesting and enjoyable learning experience. Our Forty Fort campus is proud of its history of providing a skilled workforce to the Greater Wilkes-Barre area for over 20 years.
- Programs offered at the Forty Fort campus includes Business Administration/Accounting, ECG/Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Medical Assistant Technician, Medical Transcriptionist/Insurance Billing Specialist and Pharmacy Technician.
- The college is accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT) and licensed by the State Board of Private Licensed Schools of Pennsylvania Department of Education.
7552 students | 8.5 mi. away
437 students | 15.2 mi. away
472 students | 17.1 mi. away
1567 students | 17.4 mi. away
students | 20.1 mi. away