- Walla Walla Community College serves 5,024 students (57% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 26% of the student body.
- Walla Walla Community College is the only community colleges within Walla Walla County, WA.
Walla Walla Community College
Community College Avg.
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|190 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5,024 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:26||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||2,849 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,175 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||2%||1%|
|% Two or more races||3%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
Walla Walla Community College has rapidly grown from 850 students in 1967 to a present annual enrollment of over 13,000. Beautifully located on approximately 100 acres, the Walla Walla campus has become an educational and cultural center for Southeastern Washington. Extending its facilities and programs throughout its four-county district, Walla Walla Community College's Clarkston Center, located in Clarkston, Washington, is the hub of educational activity in Asotin and Garfield counties. WWCC also maintains a facility at the Washington State Penitentiary.
- Walla Walla Community College offers courses in basic skills, acquiring professional or technical proficiencies for the workforce, transfer to four-year institution. WWCC offers the Associate of Arts, the Associate of Science and the Associate of Arts in Applied Science (AAAS) degree, as well as one-year certificates and a variety of short-term certificates and endorsements.
- Walla Walla Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and certified by the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges to offer courses in Academic Transfer Education, Professional-Technical Education, Transitional Studies, and Extended Learning.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, Other National Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Horseshoeing School - Walla Walla Community College
2 months ago
Walla Walla Community College's Wind Energy
2 months ago
Related School News:
- Warmer early-season temps due to spring back to normal - Walla Walla Union-Bulletin
posted on April 2, 2013 at 03:33:22 pm
Warmer early-season temps due to spring back to normalWalla Walla Union-BulletinA lifelong fan of both the weather and the Baltimore Orioles, Jeff Popick is an ...
- WWCC softball swept by Yakima, Wenatchee - Walla Walla Union-Bulletin
posted on March 31, 2013 at 06:15:16 am
WWCC softball swept by Yakima, WenatcheeWalla Walla Union-BulletinYAKIMA ? Walla Walla Community College's softball team ended a forgettable weekend ...
- WWCC and Avista team up to offer classes for budding entrepreneurs - Lewiston Morning Tribune (subscription)
posted on March 29, 2013 at 07:43:10 am
WWCC and Avista team up to offer classes for budding entrepreneursLewiston Morning Tribune (subscription)Walla Walla Community College's Clarkston campus will be offering a ...