- Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo serves 646 students.
- Minority enrollment is 12% of the student body.
- Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo is one of 6 community colleges within Utah County, UT.
- The nearest community college is Mountainland Applied Technology College (1.2 miles away).
Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||YES||YES|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for-profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||646 students||1,418 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||628 students||1,327 students|
|# Graduate Students||18 students||35 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Stevens-Henager College was founded in Ogden, Utah, in September 1891 by Professor J.A. Smith as the Intermountain Business College. The school's purpose was to teach commercial subjects and place graduates in business positions. In 1959, the name was changed to Stevens-Henager College. A branch was established in Provo/Orem, Utah, in June 1978. Today Stevens-Henager College is widely recognized for its strict adherence to high educational standards. Its academic programs are designed specifically to meet the changing trends and requirements of the modern business world. Business leaders have come to appreciate Stevens-Henager graduates for their superior training.
- Stevens-Henager College has five campuses in Utah: Salt Lake City - Downtown, Salt Lake City-Murray, Provo/Orem, Ogden, Logan and one in Boise, Idaho.
- At Stevens-Henager College (SHC) you can complete your Associate's Degree in 15 months and your Bachelor's Degree in only 30 months. We offer accelerated degree programs in Medical Assisting, Respiratory Therapy, Healthcare Administration, Surgical Technology, Management, Business, Accounting, Computer Networking, Computer Programming, Computer Science, and Graphic Arts. Our unique high-value programs prepare you with multiple skills so you can acquire numerous certifications and/or licenses within your field.
- Stevens-Henager College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
600 students | 1.2 mi. away
26696 students | 1.9 mi. away
454 students | 2.3 mi. away
293 students | 20.3 mi. away