- Cleveland State Community College serves 3,753 students (57% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 32:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 11% of the student body.
- Cleveland State Community College is the only community colleges within Bradley County, TN.
- The nearest community college is Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga (20.5 miles away).
Cleveland State Community College
Community College Avg.
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|119 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,753 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:32||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||2,132 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,621 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|ACT English (25-75%)||15-22||15-22|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||16-19||16-21|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||16-21||17-21|
- Cleveland State Community College, a two-year institution within the Tennessee Board of Regents System, provides accessible, responsive, and quality educational opportunities primarily for residents of southeastern Tennessee. The College delivers developmental education, university transfer programming, workforce training, and community services. By engaging students in the learning process, the College aspires to promote success, enhance quality of life, and encourage civic involvement. The College strives to be a responsible partner in lifelong learning for the individual and in economic development for the region.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
CLEVELAND STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE BASKETBALL
3 years ago
Technology Center Addition
2 months ago
Related School News:
- Cleveland State Offers Computerized GED Tests - The Chattanoogan
posted on December 21, 2012 at 10:30:28 pm
The ChattanooganCleveland State Offers Computerized GED TestsThe Chattanoogan... their families. Cleveland State Community College recently hosted Adult Education ...
- Cleveland State Community College Foundation Trustees Receive Annual Update - The Chattanoogan
posted on December 5, 2012 at 02:06:47 am
The ChattanooganCleveland State Community College Foundation Trustees Receive Annual UpdateThe ChattanooganThe Cleveland State Community College Foundation endowment was founded ...
- Cleveland State Hosts Service-Learning Mini Summit - The Chattanoogan
posted on December 4, 2012 at 03:41:07 pm
The ChattanooganCleveland State Hosts Service-Learning Mini SummitThe ChattanooganCleveland State Community College hosted a Service-Learning Mini Summit on its ...
661 students | 20.5 mi. away
10275 students | 21.7 mi. away
538 students | 23.3 mi. away
414 students | 23.6 mi. away
426 students | 24.2 mi. away