- Northeastern Technical College serves 1,219 students (52% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Northeastern Technical College is the only community colleges within Chesterfield County, SC.
- The nearest community college is Richmond Community College (18.8 miles away).
Northeastern Technical College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|46 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,219 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:27||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||639 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||580 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Northeastern Technical College, a member of the South Carolina Technical and Comprehensive Education System, is an accredited post-secondary institution which grants associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates and is supported by county, state, federal, and student revenues. NETC enrolls approximately 2,700 - 2,800 college credit students and 3,700 - 5,500 continuing education students annually.
- Degree Programs offered by Northeastern Technical College includes Associate in Arts, Associate in Arts - Elementary Education, Associate in Arts - Social Work, Associate in Science, Computer Technology, Business/Management, Business/Management - Accounting, Business Management - Fire Science, General Technology - Early Childhood Development, General Technology - Electro-Mechanical, General Technology - Electronics, General Technology - Engineering Graphics, General Technology - Industrial Maintenance, General Technology - Welding, Industrial Electronics Technology, Machine Tool Technology and Office Systems Technology. Diploma Programs includes Automated Office, Industrial Electricity and Machine Tool.
- Certificate Programs includes Accounting Clerk, Accounting/Microcomputer Applications, Allied Health Careers, CISCO Internetworking, Computer-Assisted Drafting, Computer Numerical Controls, Criminal Justice, Data Processing Clerk, Early Childhood Development, Electronics Industrial Application, Industrial Plant Mechanics, Machine Operator, Management and Supervision, Medical Office Assistant, Motor Controls, Nurse Preparation, Practical Nursing Preparation, Residential Wiring, Web Mastery, Web Page Development, Welding Practices and Word Processing.
- Northeastern Technical College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates.
Related School Videos:
Coker College: Bridge Partnership Signing with NETC
6 months ago
Descriptive Essay Advice
10 months ago
1 year ago.
1 year ago.
Related School News:
- Continuing education courses offered at NETC this spring - Cheraw Chronicle
posted on January 30, 2013 at 07:06:09 am
Continuing education courses offered at NETC this springCheraw Chronicleslideshow. Hundreds of courses designed for people looking for personal enrichment, new job ...
- Northeastern Tech prepares for Dillon campus expansion
posted on May 27, 2011 at 01:43:54 am
Northeastern Technical College is working on an expansion that will bring ...
- NETC recognizes achievements, contributions during honors program
posted on May 18, 2011 at 06:00:01 pm
Northeastern Technical College presented First Citizens Bank with the Outstanding ...