- Sanford-Brown Institute (Pittsburgh - 15219) serves 509 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is equalto than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 43% of the student body.
- Sanford-Brown Institute (Pittsburgh - 15219) is one of 21 community colleges within Allegheny County, PA.
- The nearest community college is The Art Institute Of Pittsburgh (0.4 miles away).
Sanford-Brown Institute (Pittsburgh - 15219)
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|24 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||509 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:21||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||509 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||3%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- The Western School of Health and Business offer three kinds of programs, Associate in Specialized Technology Degree programs, Associate in Specialized Business Degree programs, and Diploma program. Western's programs emphasize hands-on training, are relevant to employers' needs, and focus on areas that offer strong long-term employment opportunities.
- The Western School offers different specialized degree and diploma programs in exciting career fields. Our Medical Technology Career Training Programs (AST) includes Anesthesia Technologist, Diagnostic Medical Sonographer II, Medical Assistant Specialist and Radiographer. Our Business Degree Programs (ASB) includes Paralegal Specialist and Business Administration. Our Diploma program includes Criminal Justice, Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, Medical Assistant, Medical Office Administration, Veterinary Technology and Massage Therapist.
- Western School of Health and Business is part of the Career Education Corporation network. Career Education Corporation is pleased to make placement assistance available for our graduates and alumni. On-site agencies, with global access to candidates and job opportunities from our domestic and international sites, are located on many of our campuses and can aid in securing employment that is both exciting and rewarding.
- Career Services department at the Western School of Health and Business is focused on two primary goals. One is to provide the best employment opportunity for our graduates and the second is to supply a high demand employment market with the best qualified candidates.
7856 students | 0.4 mi. away
563 students | 0.8 mi. away
21228 students | 1.3 mi. away
97 students | 14.8 mi. away
2974 students | 22.1 mi. away