- University of Pittsburgh-Titusville serves 514 students (86% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 27% of the student body.
- University of Pittsburgh-Titusville is one of 2 community colleges within Crawford County, PA.
- The nearest community college is Du Bois Business College (Oil City) (14.2 miles away).
University of Pittsburgh-Titusville
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|40 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||514 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:13||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||442 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||72 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||2%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||400-480||410-520|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||385-485||410-530|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||375-480||400-500|
|ACT English (25-75%)||16-20||15-22|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||16-21||16-21|
|ACT Writing (25-75%)||6-8||6-8|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||16-19||17-21|
- The college offers Associate Degrees and Certificate Programs. Associate of Arts degree is offered in Human Services and Liberal Arts. The college offers Associate of Science degree in Natural Science, Nursing, Business, Accounting, Business Information Systems and Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Pitt has several programs ranked in the top 26 in their field nationally including anthropology, art history, history and philosophy of science, industrial engineering, and linguistics. Pitt also has many other highly ranked programs including chemistry, economics, English language and literature, music, pharmacology, physics, political science and psychology, among others.
- Pitt athletes have won national championships in football, conference titles in many sports, national rankings in basketball, wrestling and volleyball, and individual national championships in gymnastics, swimming and track and field. Former Pitt track and field star Roger Kingdom is a two-time Olympic gold medalist.
- Pitt's University Center for International Studies offers an extensive study-abroad program, and the opportunity to spend an entire semester aboard the SS Universe, the world's only floating campus. UCIS also offers area studies programs in Asian, East Asian, Latin American, East European, Russian, Soviet Studies and West European Studies. Pitt was ranked as one of the 100 "best college values" in higher education among national universities in a 1996 Money Magazine report.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Small College Athletic Association