- Thompson Institute serves 1,229 students.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Thompson Institute is one of 13 community colleges within Philadelphia County, PA.
- The nearest community college is Gloucester County College (12.2 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||Yes||YES|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||1,229 students||1,418 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Our programs emphasize hands-on training and are relevant to employers' needs, focusing on areas that offer strong employment opportunities. Thompson Institute instills in all its students the excitement and passion to continue along the path of knowledge for lifelong learning.
- At Thompson Institute students learn not only the skills they need to assist in securing their desired jobs, but also those necessary to develop the professional qualities necessary for longevity and continued professional growth. The Career Services Department works hand-in-hand with school faculty to provide professional development skills.
- The college offers programs in Allied Health and Trades. The College offers Medical Assisting Diploma, Medical Office Management Diploma, Dental Assistant amongst others.
- The college is accreditation by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas. The Thompson Institute/Philadelphia Campus, Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
Related School Videos:
My Graduation (Thompson Institute Oct. 29, 2011)
1 year ago.
Developing the Breeder's Toolbox at SGN
1 year ago.