- Berks Technical Institute serves 1,034 students (88% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Berks Technical Institute is one of 3 community colleges within Berks County, PA.
- The nearest community college is Reading Area Community College (2.4 miles away).
Berks Technical Institute
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|52 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,034 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:20||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||909 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||125 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- Job fair links qualified veterans and midstate companies - Patriot-News
posted on December 7, 2012 at 03:05:37 am
Patriot-NewsJob fair links qualified veterans and midstate companiesPatriot-NewsBrad Yeager, who is still a mechanic with the National Guard while attending Berks ...
- Changing Futures, Changing Lives with Super Saturday
posted on February 5, 2011 at 11:44:00 pm
After a two-hour delay, Berks Technical ...
- School Hosts 9/11 Memorial Service
posted on September 10, 2010 at 10:34:18 pm
One day early, soldiers joined students and faculty at Berks ...