- Pennsylvania School of Business serves 447 students (67% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 84% of the student body.
- Pennsylvania School of Business is one of 5 community colleges within Lehigh County, PA.
- The nearest community college is Lehigh Valley College (4.5 miles away).
Pennsylvania School of Business
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|22 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||447 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:20||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||300 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||147 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||8%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Pennsylvania School of Business offers career programs and individual courses for day and evening students. Students may enroll into a diploma or degree program which will allow them to train for entry-level careers in Information Technology, Business Administration, Office Administration and Medical Information Technology. Each career program will include classroom instruction, individual work, and actual hands-on experience with related business computers.
- The college offers Diploma programs in Business Administration, Office Administration and Medical Information Technology. Specialized Business Degrees are offered in Business Data Processing Personal Computer Administration and Business Data Processing Networking Technology.
- Pennsylvania School of Business is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
207 students | 4.5 mi. away
835 students | 5.6 mi. away
7652 students | 8.6 mi. away
11221 students | 9.1 mi. away
0 students | 14.7 mi. away