- Erie Business Center serves 250 students (68% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Erie Business Center is one of 5 community colleges within Erie County, PA.
- The nearest community college is Erie Institute of Technology Inc (3.7 miles away).
Erie Business Center
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|21 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||250 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:12||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||170 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||80 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Founded in 1884, EBC is the area's longest established career training institution. We offer more than 20 different associate in specialized business (ASB), diploma and certificate programs in a range of career fields. The college offers programs of higher education that give people the opportunity to prepare themselves for business, computer, office, medical, legal, and tourism careers.
- Erie Business Center opened its doors in 1884 as Clark's Business College and quickly became one of the foremost business training institutions in our part of the country. The Erie campus of EBC is located at 246 West Ninth Street, just west of Sassafras Street. The New Castle campus, formerly New Castle Business School, is located at 170 Cascade Galleria in New Castle, Pa.
- Our facilities includes classrooms and computer labs, medical classrooms and labs, EBC Blackmer Library and Jones e-global library, academic and administrative offices and student dining and housing/referral.
- The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award an Associate in Specialized Business (ASB) degree. ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions is also recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Related School Videos:
Erie Business Center- Admission & Financial Aid Tour
9 months ago