Private, for profit
|College||Nossi College of Art||Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||61 staff|
|Total Enrollment||287 students||1,296 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||21:1|
|# Full-Time Students||287 students||810 students|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.32||0.53|
|In-State Tuition Fees||$15,400||$5,694|
|Out-State Tuition Fees||$15,400||$10,252|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||89%|
- From graphic design and digital photography to web design. motion graphics and 3D Animation, Nossi College of Art graduates have gone on to successful, professional careers in advertising, photography, computer graphics, and more. Nossi College of Art offers Associate degrees in Commercial Art and Commercial Digital Photography as well as a Bachelor of Graphic Arts, Photography and Videography.
- We assist our students with financial aid for those who qualify and provide job placement assistance to all our graduates. With both day and night classes available year round our students are able to schedule classes around jobs and families.
- Students who enroll in the Commercial Art program can expect to receive instruction in a variety of courses designed to teach and train individuals to be professional commercial artists. Classes in advertising, graphic design, illustration, photography, and videography teach students critical time saving techniques that enable them to ultimately produce work within deadlines and with the creative skill necessary in the industry.
- In the Commercial Digital Photography program, the curriculum includes experience in basic and advanced camera techniques, a strong emphasis on lighting and composition, and understanding the changing digital world of photography and image creation. Sports, advertising, fashion, nature, digital retouching, basic and advanced Photoshop, are all combined to give the student the ability to seek entry-level positions in commercial art firms, advertising agencies, commercial photography studios as well as the ability to freelance.
- For the Bachelor of Graphic Arts program, students are taught in-depth techniques in computer graphics including web design and 3D animation in addition to general education classes that include commercial writing, art history, and mass communication. Graduates hit the employment streets with a powerful portfolio that commands attention from both employers and clients alike. More importantly, our faculty will arm you with the conceptual, strategic, and critical thinking skills that will separate you from your peers and create leaders in the industry.
- The Bachelor’s Degree in Videography at Nossi College of Art highlights an emerging trend in video, incorporating graphic elements like motion graphics to short-format film. Video professionals are now being asked to do more with advances in technology, like uploading content directly to the web and understanding how to use graphics within video. Nossi’s degree program concentrates on various aspects of video, while incorporating graphic design, to enhance a student’s skillset by deepening their understanding of the industry. In addition to fundamentals like writing, shooting, editing and directing, Nossi College also teaches design, marketing and business courses.
- College Location Mi. Students
410 students | 0.80 Mi1515 Gallatin Pike North
Madison, TN 37115
1,847 students | 7.70 Mi1524 Gallatin Rd
Nashville, TN 37206
362 students | 9.30 Mi2298 Rosa L Parks Blvd
Nashville, TN 37228
299 students | 10.40 Mi441 Donelson Pk Ste 150
Nashville, TN 37214
302 students | 10.70 Mi560 Royal Parkway
Nashville, TN 37214