- The East San Gabriel Valley Regional Occupational Program and Technical Center provides all students with the highest quality academic and technical skills necessary to be well-educated citizens and responsible, productive employers and employees. The East San Gabriel Valley ROP/TC provides all students with the highest quality academic and technical skills necessary to be well-educated citizens, and responsible, productive employers and employees, and to be successful in obtaining high wage, high demand, continuous employment.
- Best Community Colleges: 4. East San Gabriel Valley Regional Occupational Program & Technical Center (CA) - 06/12/2013 - Community colleges — sometimes called junior colleges, technical colleges or city colleges — are mostly two-year public institutions of higher education, awarding certificates, diplomas and associate’s degrees. Some community colleges offer technical credentia...more
- CNN MONEY, How does your community college stack up? ESGVROP RANK #1 - 06/12/2013 - NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Not all community colleges are created equal. Figuring out which school will give you the best chance of transferring to a four-year college or university can be difficult, especially since there is so little standardized information out...more
The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 10% over five years.
|College||East San Gabriel Valley Regional Occupational Program & Technical Center||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public institution||Public|
|Total Faculty||34 staff||78 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||n/a|
|Total Enrollment||332 students||2,419 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||120 students||1,297 students|
|# Part-Time Students||212 students||5,258 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||
|% Unknown races||
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.46||0.73|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||81%|
Source: 2014 (latest year available) IPEDS
- The East San Gabriel Valley Regional Occupational Program and Technical Center provides all students with the highest quality academic and technical skills necessary to be well-educated citizens, and responsible, productive employers and employees, and to be successful in obtaining high wage, high demand, continuous employment.
- College Location Mi. Students
12,780 students | 5.00 Mi1000 W Foothill Blvd
Glendora,  CA  91741
28,036 students | 5.60 Mi1100 N Grand Ave
Walnut,  CA  91789
889 students | 6.00 Mi12801 Crossroads Parkway South
City of Industry,  CA  91746
16,263 students | 6.80 Mi3600 Workman Mill Rd
Whittier,  CA  90601
661 students | 10.90 Mi1000 South Fremont Avenue, A10
Alhambra,  CA  91803
October 18, 2016
Learn how to establish good relationships with community college instructors, and how they can be helpful for your academics.
October 18, 2016
Learn about how community colleges are introducing programs that inspire young girls to achieve more academically, socially, and emotionally.
October 18, 2016
Learn how community colleges and associate degrees can lead to high paying careers.