Browse past news stories for County College of Morris in Randolph, NJ.
- County College of Morris to hold open house for prospective students - New Jersey Hills
posted on September 22, 2016 at 07:08:16 am
The open house offers the opportunity to learn about the County College of Morris' more than 50 associate degree programs, certificates and certifications as well as its ...
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, County College of Morris agree to transfer agreements - New Jersey Hills
posted on September 18, 2016 at 08:03:45 pm
The agreements were signed by the County College of Morris' new president, Anthony Iacono, and Fairleigh Dickinson's new president, Christopher Capuano and aim to provide a cle ...
- Fairleigh Dickinson University and County College of Morris agree to new transfer agreements - New Jersey Hills
posted on September 13, 2016 at 07:04:29 am
The agreements were signed by the County College of Morris' new president, Anthony Iacono, and Fairleigh Dickinson's new president, Christopher Capuano and aim to provide a clear pathway for stu ...
- County College Of Morris Foundation To Host Annual Golf Fundraiser - Patch.com
posted on September 12, 2016 at 03:49:34 pm
The County College Of Morris Foundation will host its second annual golf outing fundraiser among the fall foliage of the Rockaway River Club for the benefit of its st ...
- County College of Morris Foundation to hold golf outing - New Jersey Hills
posted on September 11, 2016 at 07:08:53 am
“We're thrilled to be able to once again offer our golfers one of our area's most prestigious courses,” said Joseph Vitale, president of the County College of Mo ...
- County College of Morris to host regional college fair - New Jersey Hills
posted on August 31, 2016 at 07:07:27 am
The event takes place in the Student Community Center and the Health and Physical Education building at the County College of Morris' Randolph Campus, located at 214 Center ...
- County College of Morris to Host Regional College Fair, Over 200 Colleges and Universities to Participate - TAPinto.net
posted on August 27, 2016 at 08:57:16 pm
CCM will be hosting the regional fair again this year on Sunday, September 18, from noon to 3 p.m. Representatives from more than 200 colleges and universities from across New Jersey, Pennsyl ...
- County College of Morris offering noncredit programs - New Jersey Hills
posted on August 21, 2016 at 07:06:46 am
The County College of Morris' top-ranked Center for Business and Technology continues to offer grant supported and other training options in a host of Microsoft Office and ...
- Trustees sought for County College of Morris board - New Jersey Hills
posted on August 17, 2016 at 07:12:31 am
Duties of trustees include appointing, supporting and evaluating the college president; clarifying and, if necessary, revising the college's mission statement; ratifyin ...
- The County College of Morris Looking for New Members for Board of Trustees - Patch.com
posted on August 12, 2016 at 06:43:07 pm
The Morris County Superintendent of Schools is a member by statute. Two of the four-year terms of freeholder-appointed trustees expire at the end of Oct. Residents can submit their résumés to a special trustees' search committee of the Morris County ...
- County College of Morris to hold in person registration sessions - New Jersey Hills
posted on August 5, 2016 at 05:42:50 pm
The County College of Morris will hold three in-person registration sessions for the 2016 Fall Semester. The sessions will take place in the Learning Resource Center, Room 121, at the c ...
- County College of Morris students create table for fire department - New Jersey Hills
posted on July 8, 2016 at 06:21:05 pm
Doney listened to Wanamaker's ideas and suggested that the project might be a good one for the CCM Art Club. Mauricio Caquimbo, of Rockaway, an engineering major at CCM and president o ...
- County College of Morris opens fall registration - New Jersey Hills
posted on June 8, 2016 at 01:10:09 pm
Students at CCM are able to select from more than 50 associate degrees and more than 25 certificate programs taught by a faculty focused on teaching. In addition, full ...
- County College of Morris graduates 1400 students - New Jersey Hills
posted on May 31, 2016 at 02:15:19 pm
Dr. Edward J. Yaw sings with the County College of Morris Chamber Choir during the college's 47th Commencement Ceremony, the last one he has presided over aft ...
- County College of Morris graduates the class of 2016 - NJ.com
posted on May 27, 2016 at 08:07:02 pm
RANDOLPH — More than 400 students celebrated their graduation Friday at the County College of Morris 47th commencement. Surrounded by loved ones the class of ...
- County College of Morris opens registration for summer sessions - New Jersey Hills
posted on May 17, 2016 at 04:42:30 pm
For in county students, tuition and the college fee are $150 per credit. For out of county students, tuition and the college fee are $273 per credit. For a three credit co ...
- Long Valley journalists sparkle at County College of Morris - New Jersey Hills
posted on April 21, 2016 at 12:54:32 pm
A 2011 West Morris graduate, Betz is looking ahead to finishing up her stint at CCM and continuing her education. Her dream is to write something that finds its way on ...
- County College of Morris promotes career opportunities for females in criminal justice - New Jersey Hills
posted on April 14, 2016 at 04:50:14 am
County College of Morris (CCM) and the organization New Jersey Women in Law Enforcement will hold an informational session for those interested in learning about career oppo ...
- The Planetarium at County College of Morris Invites Community to Explore the Universe With Weekend - TAPinto.net
posted on April 7, 2016 at 06:02:53 pm
RANDOLPH, NJ - Our solar system and the universe will be the focus of three unique and very entertaining shows to be held this weekend at the Longo Planetarium at the County College of Morris in ...
- Wooten Smacks Four Hits in Doubleheader Loss to County College of Morris - Talk of the Sound
posted on March 28, 2016 at 07:21:32 am
NEW ROCHELLE, NY -- Monroe College softball sophomore, Cassidy Wootten was the star at the plate for the Mustangs on Tuesday, as she combined for four hits in a doubleheader loss t ...
- County College of Morris chooses next president - NJBIZ
posted on March 17, 2016 at 02:53:00 pm
Patch.comThe board of trustees at the County College of Morris announced that it has selected Anthony Iacono as the college's third president. Joseph Ricca, chair of the board of trustees at CCM, said of Iacono, “His expertis ...
- Search for new County College of Morris president almost over - Daily Record
posted on February 9, 2016 at 06:56:31 pm
The board of trustees of County College of Morris is about one month away from hiring a new president to succeed Dr. Edward J. Yaw, who is retiring in August after ...
- County College of Morris to Hold Adult Open House - Parsippany Focus
posted on February 5, 2015 at 02:17:06 pm
RANDOLPH –Looking to earn a college degree, transition to a new career or gain a professional certification to enhance your career options? Attend the County Col ...
January 20, 2017
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.
January 20, 2017
The reverse transfer is growing exponentially in popularity. This is a more and more common new policy among many institutions to allow transfer of credits from four-year universities to community colleges. Why is it done, and who benefits from the policy?
January 20, 2017
Although many students need some remedial education before beginning college coursework, statistics show dismal completion rates for those who begin in remedial classes. We take a closer look at the problem, as well as some of the ways colleges are tackling it.